Outdoor gyms consist of exercise machines that use a person’s own body weight to create resistance.
This fitness equipment allows for a wide variety of flexibility, mobility, range-of-motion, cardio, and strengthening moves to provide a well rounded workout that is accessible to all adult ages, skill levels and body types.
Each machine is equipped with easy to follow instructions that explain safe operation.
These gyms are popular worldwide to help people increase their activity.
Use them as often as you can and let us know how it is working to keep you active email: email@example.com
Ten gym locations within Red Deer communities
- Barrett Park 4725 43 Street (next to Kinex Arena)
- Bower Place 460 Barrett Drive
- Glendale Park Glendale Blvd at Greig Drive
- Oriole Park 5204 Kerrywood Drive
- Victoria Park Allan Street at Ayers Drive
- Primary Care Network 5120 47 Street
- Riverside Meadows Community Activity Centre 5616 Kerry Wood Drive
- Rosedale Community Activity Centre 2 Rowland Street
- Johnstone Crossing Community Health Centre 105 Jennings Crescent
- Mountainview Sunnybrook Community Activity Centre 4316 32 Street
Outdoor Gym Experiences are offered for groups of 4 or more people.
If the event is approved and Red Deer PCN staff are available, a PCN coach will meet you at the outdoor gym that is convenient for you.
The RDPCN reserves the right to decline service with minimal notice in inclement weather.
Fill out this request to book an Outdoor Gym experience.
A Red Deer Primary Care Network staff member will contact you in response to this request, if you have not heard back within 5 business days please call the 403.343.9100.